- 2004: VISION in Montgomery County began Voicing Independent Solutions in Our Neighborhoods
- 2005: TAGyc was born, Cuyahoga County's Teen Advisory Group Youth Council
- 2006-2007: Establishment of the OHIO Youth Advisory Board (Overcoming Hurdles in Ohio)
- January 11, 2008, Groundwork to establish a future Stark County YAB
- January 25, 2008, Groundwork to establish a future Lorain County YAB
- July 15, 2008, Official birth date of the Mahoning and Stark County Youth Advisory Boards
- July 22, 2008, ACTION in Athens was born: "Athens County Together in Overcoming Negatives"
**Counties that are currently working to establish a local Youth Advisory Board within the next year include: Allen, Lucas, and Portage Counties.
***Counties that face challenges in establishing a county Youth Advisory Board but wish to partner with others to establish a Regional Board include Greene County (who formerly partnered with Montgomery County to participate in the SW Youth Advisory Board).