Morning Brainstorming Topics for Youth Participants:
- What Teachers and Guidance Counselors Need to Know: What do middle/high school staff need to know about the experiences /resources related to foster youth?
- National Foster Youth Advocacy Network: Does the OHIO YAB want to join their network? Are there training topics that we’d like for them to provide for us? (undecided by participants; OYAB Officers will make the final decision)
- Developing A Statewide IL Curriculum: What were your most helpful hands-on experiences to prepare you for adulthood? What things did no one ever tell you, but you wish they had?
- Youth-Developed Workshop on Relationships: Insights/role-plays for today’s foster youth.
- Chafee Funds: Youth suggest Best Practices in utilizing this funding allocation.
- Housing: Youth discuss Barriers and Best Practices.